[QA] Need Volunteer QA work

Elena Tonkovidova etonkovidova at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 29 19:05:10 UTC 2015

> QUESTION:
> I was looking at
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Annoying_little_bugs
> but there is no "QA" or "Testing" section which links to "easy"
> Phabricator tickets for starters. Should there be such a section?

Thank you for such interesting link! I did not know about it.

Regarding your question - first, Collaboration/Flow Easy bugs probably
should be added to the page. The page has a helpful link to a general list
of Easy bugs, but adding a specific link to Collaboration/Flow bugs will be
a good idea.
Second - QA/Testing of Easy bugs is done quickly :), so such bugs do not
stay long as Unverified.
Third - the page is a really good source of overview what kind of bugs are
annoying and what kind of bugs are considered easy to fix, so thanks again
for the link!

cheers
Elena