[QA] Browser tests weekly triage meeting

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 8 21:01:36 UTC 2015

# TLDR

On Tuesday 2015-10-06[0] we had our regular browser tests weekly triage
meeting[1]. The meeting was 15:00-16:00 UTC. The next meeting is the next
Tuesday 2015-10-13 at the same time.

# More info

The meeting was simultaneously in #wikimedia-office IRC channel and Google
Hangout.

Dan, Antoine and I have talked about defining a CI entry point for Ruby
code[2]. Since I have done some major changes to #browser-tests board[3],
we have also talked about the new layout.

If you would like to attend the next meeting, just join us in the IRC
channel or Hangout. If you care about a task but can not attend the
meeting, just add it to the meeting notes wiki page[4].

Željko
--
0:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Quality_Assurance/Browser_testing/Meetings/2015-10-06