[QA] Gerrit cleanup day - QA ramifications

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Wed Oct 7 13:18:00 UTC 2015

Le 05/10/2015 18:28, Greg Grossmeier a écrit :
> Antoine might have a better idea, but for US hours there weren't any
> major issues, CI-wise, that I remember.
>
> I don't see anything obvious here:
> https://tools.wmflabs.org/sal/releng?p=0&q=&d=2015-09-23
> nor here: https://tools.wmflabs.org/sal/production?p=0&q=&d=2015-09-23
>
> Greg

Hello,

We have been missing a couple Jenkins slaves and I attempted to recreate
them and add them just before the clean up day.  Turns out there was
some magic issue on them and they were not able to process the MediaWiki
qunit jobs :-/   That eventually got solved.

So for most of the Gerrit cleanup day, CI was under capacity and that
caused changes to wait a little more than they should have.

Beside that, I haven't noticed anything specific either on CI or
beta-cluster.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso