[QA] next steps for apps CI

Brian Gerstle bgerstle at wikimedia.org
Wed May 13 16:03:57 UTC 2015

Thanks for adding QA, Greg.  I went ahead and created two epics:

   - [EPIC] Apps Continuous Integration MVP
   <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T98970>
   - [EPIC] Improve VCS / code review for apps engineers
   <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T98972>

And a meeting proposal for planning the work at the Lyon Hackathon: T98974
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T98974>.

Anyone have experience making meetings happen at WMF events? What do I do
next?

--
EN Wikipedia user page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Brian.gerstle
IRC: bgerstle