[QA] Jenkins Jessie light slave

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Thu Jun 11 09:30:15 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have created a very dumb Jenkins slave for Jessie. It is not able to
run all our CI jobs since we are missing a bunch of packages, but can be
used for corner case that would run without all the ci packages
dependencies.

The reason is role::ci::slave::labs includes too many things which are
not ready for Jessie yet ( https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T94836 ).
 Will let us migrate operations-dns-lint to it since prod switched to
Jessie (https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T98003)

The instance is integration-lightslave-jessie-1002 a m1.small (1CPU). It
is being applied the role::ci::slave::labs::light class wich just
include authdns::lint.  Migrating operations-dns-lint to it.

contint: authdns::lint on light Jessie slave
   https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/217466

contint: role::ci::slave::labs::light
   https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/217467

--