[QA] CI weekly checkin June 9

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Tue Jun 9 15:02:02 UTC 2015

Le 08/06/2015 16:29, Antoine Musso a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> The next meeting will be on Tuesday June 9th at 14:00 UTC (16:00 CEST)
> in #wikimedia-office *and with Google hangouts*:
>
> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/wikimedia.org/ci-weekly
>
> Next meeting agenda:
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration/Meetings/2015-06-09
>
> Please add items to the agenda with a Phabricator task, even if you can
> not attend.
>
> Past meetings with agenda and minutes are archived at:
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration/meetings

The meeting has been made over Google Hangout with Zeljko, Jan and I.
We talked about composer/vendor deployment of dependencies and triaged
the CI infrastructure board.

Antoine actions from past meeting were all overdues.  Need to be done by
next meeting.

Please find the minutes at:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration/Meetings/2015-06-09/Minutes

Next meeting will be on June 16th at 14:00 UTC (16:00 CEST). The agenda
is at:
 https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration/Meetings/2015-06-16

cheers,

--