[QA] Recently failing browser tests

Jon Robson jrobson at wikimedia.org
Tue Jun 2 00:49:28 UTC 2015

Update:
Dan Duval and I sat down and wrote this task to help the generic case for
these problems in future - https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T101062

The good news:
The caching issue has gone and Gather has gone green (yay!)
https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/view/Mobile/job/browsertests-Gather-en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-chrome-sauce/

MobileFrontend cache problem has also gone away in the smoke tests but
actually has surfaced a bug. The next build should go green thanks to
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/215257 so watch this space.

Bad news:
the mega builds are still failing (so 2 e-mails should be coming in rather
than 4). Dan Duval and I are going to pair on this tomorrow and fix those
up: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T101071