[QA] Barry the browser bot

Nikolas Everett neverett at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 7 15:52:05 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 11:48 AM, Jon Robson <jdlrobson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeh Erik B setup Cindy for Cirrus search which I guess shows the demand
> and straightforwardness to setup which I guess is why Dan started working
> on this.

Cindy is working pretty well for us. We marked all the tests that we
couldn't get consistently passing but we still thought might be useful one
day as @expect_failure and we skip them for her. We have to be pretty
intense about marking any potentially flakey tests that way. But once we've
done that we can just wait on her to review changes. And I spent the
morning unflaking those tests. 2/4 patches written!