[QA] Zuul / jenkins is broken

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 6 01:55:40 UTC 2015

In Jenkins I clicked "prepare for shutdown", then cancelled the operation,
hoping to unstick jenkins. I saw the beta-scap-eqiad job run after that.

Then I disabled/enabled gearman

I made a trivial update to a gerrit patch but did not see zuul pick up the
change.

I seem to recall that at one point I had access to the "restart Jenkins"
control in the Jenkins UI, but that no longer seems to be the case.