[QA] Keeping secrets safe on Jenkins

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Wed Aug 12 22:18:27 UTC 2015

<quote name="Chris Steipp" date="2015-08-12" time="10:33:44 -0700">
> Hi Michael / Stephen,
>
> Off the top of my head, I believe hashar setup something on our current
> Jenkins instance to handle passwords. But nothing extreemly secret goes
> there.

(Others correct me if I'm wrong, but since Antoine's out...)

Yeah, and mostly just passwords for Selenium (ie: not the end of the
world if they're exposed, they just have accounts on Beta Cluster).

We don't have, eg, a Jenkins instance that we trust with private gpg
keys to sign release tarballs.

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |