[QA] Jenkins Performance Plugin deployed

Tobi Gritschacher tobias.gritschacher at wikimedia.de
Mon Sep 29 09:32:52 UTC 2014

Hey,

Antoine just deployed the Performance Plugin [1] on Jenkins. Right now
only the Wikidata UI Performance Tests [2] make use of it, but I'm
sure there are other use cases for it as well. Here you can find
documentation how to use it with Jenkins Job Builder [3].

Cheers,
tobi

[1] https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Performance+Plugin
[2] https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/view/BrowserTests/view/Wikidata/job/browsertests-WikidataPerformance-wikidata.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-firefox-sauce/performance/
[3] http://ci.openstack.org/jenkins-job-builder/publishers.html#publishers.performance

--
Tobi Gritschacher
Software Developer & SCRUM Master - Wikidata - http://www.wikidata.org

Imagine a world, in which every single human being can freely
share in the sum of all knowledge. That‘s our commitment.

Phone +49 (0)30 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das