[QA] Fwd: Invitation: Exploratory Testing for Complex Software; Lessons from Cloud Foundry

Arthur Richards arichards at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 19 22:48:16 UTC 2014

This looks super rad. Chris and I chatted a bit about this yesterday and
the Team Practices Group would like to endorse this and help out as we can.
On Monday, I'll send a mail out to relevant lists saying as much and
encouraging folks to mark their calendar etc.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 9:06 AM, Chris McMahon <cmcmahon at wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 6:53 AM, Ċ½eljko Filipin <zfilipin at wikimedia.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Will this be recorded? Please? (It is at 3am my time.)
>>

> I asked Elisabeth and she is agreeable that we record it and post it on
> youtube.  I'll make sure to work with Rachel to see that we have the
> equipment to do it.
> -Chris

Arthur Richards
Team Practices Manager