[QA] Theme for the next few weeks: Multimedia Viewer

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 12 20:43:34 UTC 2014

Hello QAers,

If you're not aware, we have a nifty new feature called the
MultimediaViewer. You can see it in action on pages like this:

http://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Earthworm
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Lightbox_demo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthworm
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin

We are making some really important fit-and-finish changes to MMV right
now, and would really appreciate any functional or UX testing feedback you
might have.

Windows and IE users are especially encouraged to explore and report!

I will follow up with a bit more detail next week, but if anyone is
interested in doing some exploratory testing for a challenging feature,
this would be a very good subject.

Thanks!
-Chris