[QA] Beta Labs synchronising down

James Forrester jforrester at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 9 02:37:08 UTC 2014

Beta Labs isn't synchronising; AFAICS it hasn't done so since ~ 11 hours
ago (15:10 UTC on 2014-09-08). I noticed this when prepping a patch for
tomorrow and found that.

Going to https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/view/Beta/ I found that
"beta-update-databases-eqiad" had been executing for 12 hours, and
initially assumed that we had a run-away update.php issue again. However,
on examining it looks like "deployment-bastion.eqiad", or the jenkins
executor on it, isn't responding in some way:

pending—Waiting for next available executor on deployment-bastion.eqiad

I terminated the beta-update-databases-eqiad run to see if that would help,
but it just switched over to beta-scap-eqiad being the pending task.

Having chatted with MaxSem, I briefly disabled in the jenkins interface the
deployment-bastion.eqiad node and then re-enabled it, to no effect.

Any ideas?

J.
--
James D. Forrester