[QA] Regarding error while pushing a commit to Gerrit via git-review

Andre Klapper aklapper at wikimedia.org
Thu Sep 4 10:59:46 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-09-04 at 09:06 +1000, jagori samajdar wrote:
> Also,should I try switching to UTF-8 and then try running git review
> command.

You should likely try things, because one of the things that you try
might solve your problem (or not).

> On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 8:51 AM, jagori samajdar <jagori79 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>         The terminal output that shows on mine is :
>         Active code page:850
>         I am not clear with what this means.

Unfortunately I don't know what that means either (as I haven't used
Windows for a few decades) but I hope that internet search engines or
others on this list can help if anything is unclear.

Cheers,
andre

--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler