[QA] Regarding error while pushing a commit to Gerrit via git-review

jagori samajdar jagori79 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 22:51:43 UTC 2014

Hi Andre,

Thanks a lot for your reply.
I don't know how to check the character set/encoding on windows but I
googled and found that *chcp* command gives you the current code page.
The terminal output that shows on mine is :
Active code page:850

I am not clear with what this means.Do I need to change my terminal's
character encoding?If so ,how?

Regards,
Jagori