[QA] preferences for Selenium_user on beta labs

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 3 16:48:49 UTC 2014

Hi QAers,

A new test for UploadWizard clobbered the preferences for Selenium_user on
beta labs yesterday. I fixed the test, but if you depend on Selenium_user
having any particular preferences set, you'll need to reset those.

Luckily, many of our tests no longer rely on login, but instead make good
use of the API and things like the ?veaction=edit URL switch.  The only
example I know of affected by the preferences revision is the few tests for
VisualEditor that demand logging in failed overnight.  I re-enabled the
beta preference for VE today, so that should be OK now.

Thanks,
-Chris