[QA] Pair programming for fun and profit

Baochuan Lu lubaochuan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:23:21 UTC 2014

Hello Chris:

 I would love to pair with Željko Filipin. My mornings (from 8am to
12pm CDT) are usually busy. I don't mind getting up early to learn
from a great teacher. So anytime before 8am CDT Monday through
Saturday works for me. I will send an email Željko at
zfilipinwikimedia.org. Thank you so much for your help.

 Sorry, I am sending this message to the mailing list. I accidentally
enabled the digest mode so I cannot respond to your message.

 Thanks,
 Baochuan