[QA] Pair programming for fun and profit

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 29 18:11:25 UTC 2014

Hello Dr. Lu...

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 10:55 AM, Baochuan Lu <lubaochuan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody:
>
> My name is Baochuan Lu. I live in Bolivar (Missouri, USA CDT/UTC-6). I am lubaochuan at freenode and have a blog at http://createdtolearn.org.
>
> You might be interested in our freenode channel at #wikimedia-qa.

> I work as a computer science teacher. A team of my students are getting involved in mediawiki development. I would love to do a pair programming session to help familiarize myself with the UI testing.
>
> We've officially discontinued the "fun and profit" institution, but we're
always interested in working with academics on projects like this.

I am not available this week, but I could make time after Nov 3. Ċ½eljko
Filipin is great at teaching this material, if you could be available
during business hours in eastern Europe (typically early in the morning for
US time zones).

-Chris  (QA Lead for WMF)
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Staff_and_contractors?showall=1