[QA] Reg::New issue search in Phabricator

jagori samajdar jagori79 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 22:54:42 UTC 2014

Hi Zeljko,

Would be great if you could assign one more issue in addition to the "Use
rspec-expectations expect syntax instead of should syntax-T68369 " one
which I shall start working on shortly.

Also,would you suggest any specific repository where I should start making
the rspec-expectation 'expect' syntax changes or should I just choose and
start from the list : https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki-selenium#links?

I couldn't figure out how to search issues in Phabricator.I clicked on the
"Projects" link and it didn't show me any results.I have been checking
their website to learn more about this tool.http://phabricator.org/

Thanks,
Jagori