[QA] Build artefacts from labs slaves?

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Wed Nov 19 20:00:52 UTC 2014

Le 19/11/2014 19:14, Krinkle a écrit :
> It seems I can't access Build Artefacts from jobs run on labs.
>
> I've almost finalised migration of mediawiki/qunit jobs to labs slaves,
> and applied it to mediawiki-core-qunit and mwext-VisualEditor-qunit, but
> it seems there's no longer the option to download the logs files from
> those which make it hard to debug the regressions we just saw.
>
> Example:
> https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/mediawiki-core-qunit/32319/
>
> Could also be caused by the Jenkins upgrade earlier this week maybe?

Hello Timo,

I looked at the job XML configuration file at:

 https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/mediawiki-core-qunit/config.xml

Under the <publishers> section (steps run after the main build has been
completed), the job is missing the publisher that capture files under
/log/ and attached them to the build result as artifacts.

Looking at integration/config.git mediawiki.yaml, the job template
'{name}-qunit' has publishers:

     publishers:
     - qunit-cleanup  # rm docroot symlink
     - mw-teardown    # rm the sqlite DB

It should have:

   - archive-log-dir

I promise I will get some integration job to ensure that we have the
proper publisher applied on jobs ;)

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso