[QA] On-the-command-line ASCII visualization of Git authors ranked by commit, with mediawiki-core example in README

Noah Sussman ns at noahsussman.com
Thu May 8 20:12:34 UTC 2014

Fwiw the logfile goes into the current directory because it's a leaderboard
of all git authors, which can be interesting to review in its own right :)

Suggestions for better scaling / display are welcome --- I only recently
discovered that gnuplot had an ASCII mode so very much figuring out how
best to use the shell.

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Nikolas Everett <neverett at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> Cute!  You may want to dump the file into /tmp instead of the current
> directory.  And scale, maybe.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Nik
>

> On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Noah Sussman <ns at noahsussman.com> wrote:
>
>> https://github.com/textarcana/git-authors-leaderboard
>>
>> Hi I just put this up and Chris McMahon suggested I share it here.
>>

>> --
>> @NoahSussman
>> simplex sigillum veri

@NoahSussman