[QA] Is there a way to mark tests as reviewed in Jenkins?

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Tue May 6 08:18:59 UTC 2014

Le 01/05/2014 19:00, Jon Robson a écrit :
> When I visit the dashboard at
> https://wmf.ci.cloudbees.com/job/MobileFrontend-en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-chrome/
> and click on this
> https://wmf.ci.cloudbees.com/job/MobileFrontend-en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-chrome/416/
> I can see that there was one test failure. When I review the test I
> notice this was due to an issue with betalabs and shouldn't have
> failed as the test wasn't valid.
>
> Is there anyway we could update the UI so we could mark these tests
> yellow or some other colour to show they are a false positive. It
> would be great to be able to manually review these tests and save them
> being reviewed more than once...
>
> Thoughts?

Hello Jon,

I am not aware of any Jenkins plugin to review build and flag them or
comment on them.

On the Wikimedia instance the browsertests build results for
MobileFrontend seems to be sent to mobile-tech at wikimedia.org.
Potentially you could use that list to reply with your reviews.  We used
to do that with MediaWiki core a long time ago where the CVS/svn
notification list add a Reply-To header set to wikitech-l.

Would it be an acceptable workaround for you?  To be honest I can't
think of any other solution  :-(

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso