[QA] beta cluster migrated to eqiad

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Mon Mar 31 14:10:05 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have changed the DNS entries for the beta cluster to point to the
instances hosted in our EQIAD datacenter.

It seems most of the functions are working now beside SSL support.

If you see anything that looks wrong, please fill in bugs in bugzilla
against Wikimedia Labs > deployment-prep (beta).

The DNS might take sometime to propagate. The IP addresses are:

$ dig +short bits.beta.wmflabs.org
208.80.155.137
$ dig +short upload.beta.wmflabs.org
208.80.155.136
$ dig +short en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org
208.80.155.135
$ dig +short en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org
208.80.155.139
$

Thanks to everyone that helped reconfigure the beta cluster from scratch!

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso