[QA] Moving builds off Cloudbees: VisualEditor, MobileFrontend, Flow

Jon Robson jrobson at wikimedia.org
Mon Jun 30 19:52:24 UTC 2014

The Chrome [1] and Firefox [2] builds are still yet to pass so no.
I've not been in the mobile team for the last 2 weeks, so I'm not sure
if they have broken something or the builds are failing due to the new
environment, and if something is broken I'm not sure they are paying
attention.

[1] https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/view/BrowserTests/job/browsertests-MobileFrontend-en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-chrome-sauce/
[2] https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/view/BrowserTests/job/browsertests-MobileFrontend-en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-firefox-sauce/