[QA] Fwd: Moving builds off Cloudbees: VisualEditor, MobileFrontend, Flow

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Mon Jun 16 19:40:13 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Jon Robson <jrobson at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> I appreciate this is a lot of work, and I appreciate all the work
> going in to this but this seems a bit hasty in the MobileFrontend
> perspective to be honest. Both of these MobileFrontend builds  do not
> seem to be reliable yet (I hope they will be soon). There is not a
> single green yet and the browser tests on Cloudbees were running
> reliably.

Not all that reliably.
Beta labs threw errors all weekend.  The latest MF build for Firefox shows
one failure

 Special:History (Note test may take a long time to run on first run)
<https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/view/BrowserTests/job/browsertests-MobileFrontend-en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-firefox-sauce/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/(root)/Special_History%20(Note%20test%20may%20take%20a%20long%20time%20to%20run%20on%20first%20run)/Check_more_button_exists/>

WMF Jenkins builds for MF on beta labs from here on out will be at least as
reliable as Cloudbees, and should be more reliable.

-Chris