[QA] [EE] migrating Flow tests to WMF Jenkins

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Mon Jun 9 18:15:36 UTC 2014

<quote name="James Forrester" date="2014-06-09" time="10:49:00 -0700">
> On 9 June 2014 10:46, Chris McMahon <cmcmahon at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
> > I encourage thinking along the lines of "if it's a bug in beta labs then
> > it is a bug, period, and we need to fix it".
> >

> ​I would be rather stronger: "if it's a bug in Beta Labs then someone
> merged some code that they shouldn't, and a revert or instant fix should be
> forthcoming".​

I think we're slowly moving in that direction. Beta Cluster went from
something no one really cared about breaking to something that is
actively used to verify development (and verify fixes before pushing to
prod).

We have a long ways to go with it and I agree, we need to incrementally
ratchet up the strongness of the "if you broke it, you fix it, now"
mentality in the community.

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |