[QA] When are we moving away from Jenkins?

Jon Robson jrobson at wikimedia.org
Wed Jun 4 18:26:56 UTC 2014

Hi guys
We are getting more and more flakiness on Cloudbees which errors such as:

too many connection resets (due to Net::ReadTimeout -
Net::ReadTimeout) after 65 requests on 69823467826460, last used
60.029632019 seconds ago (Net::HTTP::Persistent::Error)

When can we expect to move away from Cloudbees?

We continue to waste too much time investigating failed builds such as:
https://wmf.ci.cloudbees.com/job/MobileFrontend-en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-firefox/

It would be good to have some idea of when we can expect this to happen.
Thanks in advance
Jon