[QA] Repeating failing tests - any ideas?

Jon Robson jdlrobson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 20:43:44 UTC 2014

There is a consistent failure on 2 tests in the Chrome build. Firefox
build not effected.

These tests both depend on the window size being >= 768px

1) Table of contents.Show table of contents on tablet
2) Toggling sections.Section open by default on tablet

When run locally against beta labs they pass for me. Is there any
known issues with cloudbees around browser window size manipulation?
It's the only thing I can think that might be causing this issue.

The step that might not be working as expected is:

Given(/^I am viewing the site in tablet mode$/) do
  @browser.window.resize_to(768, 1024)
end

https://wmf.ci.cloudbees.com/job/MobileFrontend-en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-chrome/485/#showFailuresLink