[QA] Pair programming with Zeljko-19th July Session details

jagori samajdar jagori79 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 15:02:52 UTC 2014

*Pairing Session details 19th July*

Learnt about cucumber tags and how we can use the --tags option to tell
Cucumber that we only want to run features or scenarios that have (or don’t
have) certain tags.

Learnt about continuous integration and Jenkins.Understood how CI is a
practice and not a tool.Jenkins is a continuous integration tool.Then
learnt how jobs are added to Jenkins and how they get executed periodically
depending on the various configurations.Then learnt a little bit about how
to modify jobs by editing the YAML file in integration/jenkins-job-builder
repository.
To read more on CI:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuous_integration

There is still a lot more to learn in CI.Hoping to learn more in the next
session.
Thanks Zeljko for today's session.Hope to have covered everything.

Regards,
Jagori