[QA] Status: VE, MF, Flow, and gallium

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Thu Jul 17 15:13:45 UTC 2014

MobileFrontend build is green, VisualEditor build is green.  Flow build is
almost green.

Right now the biggest problem we have is performance on the Jenkins host
(gallium I presume).

What we are seeing is a number of tests in the automatic build runs failing
with the message "getaddrinfo: Name or service not known (SocketError)".
 This error occurs when the SauceLabs Selenium process does not receive any
commands from our tests in a 90 second period, and SauceLabs deletes the VM
running the tests.  I do not see this error when kicking off builds by hand
at times when Jenkins is mostly idle.

-Chris