[QA] Failing MobileFrontend browser tests

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Sat Jul 12 00:51:51 UTC 2014

<quote name="Arthur Richards" date="2014-07-11" time="16:47:40 -0700">
> On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 3:19 PM, Arthur Richards <arichards at wikimedia.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Given some of the ambiguity of the test failures we've been discussing as
> > related to 'infrastructure/architecture issues', we should be filing
> > specific bug reports in Bugzilla in regards to the issues we see.
> >

> Juliusz is going to coordinate this - should bugs get filed under Wikimedia
> -> Quality Assurance, or is there a better place for them?

If the issue is a browser test or as-of-yet unclear, yeah. If it turns
out to really be a bug somewhere else, we can move it.

Greg

(PS: I trimmed the cc's again, assuming robla was on qa and/or mobile,
and arthur was on either and maryana was on mobile-l, let me know if
that's wrong.)

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |