[QA] [Wikitech-l] git-review 1.24 broken?

Moriel Schottlender moriel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:50:47 UTC 2014

I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 and I get the same issues.

Worse, I seem to also get problems uninstalling and reinstalling git-review
when I try to follow the directions in the first email. I think that part
might be local to my machine -- but the general git-review 1.24 problem
doesn't seem to be limited to OSX.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 11:59 AM, Prateek Saxena <psaxena at wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 8:11 PM, John Mark Vandenberg <jayvdb at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Could it be an OSX specific problem?
>
> I think it is. I am on MacOS 10.9.3 and faced the same problem.
>

> On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Željko Filipin <zfilipin at wikimedia.org>
> wrote:
> > $ pip install --upgrade setuptools
> > $ pip install -U git-review
>
> Thanks Željko! That solved it o/
>

> —prtksxna

No trees were harmed in the creation of this post.
But billions of electrons, photons, and electromagnetic waves were terribly
inconvenienced during its transmission!