[QA] Pair programming with Zeljko - Monday - 30th June 2014

Vikas Yaligar vikasyaligar.it at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 04:07:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

Last week I had paired with Zeljko on Monday and Friday. This is what we
did on Monday:

* We had to merge the iframe code written earlier with the page object
elements.

* We did that passing an extra argument to capture_screenshot method [1].

* Also there was one more problem with one of the browser tests, i.e. there
are multiple capture_screenshot on a single method, because of which every
time the browser used to zoom 1x.

* Hence we added 1 more optional argument called zoom, which allows you to
zoom multiple number of times, by using x.times method.

-
[1]:
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/142990/10/modules/ve-mw/test/browser/features/support/language_screenshot.rb,cm

Regards