[QA] Moving builds off Cloudbees: VisualEditor, MobileFrontend, Flow

S Page spage at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 1 17:30:34 UTC 2014

Log in to https://integration.wikimedia.org

> I've been grumbling for months that I had no way to record that I'd worked
> out why a test failed, and avoid others having to duplicate the effort.

Me too, hence my earlier message to QA list quoted below.  I see there's
also a UI to claim a build if you login, e.g.
<
https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/view/BrowserTests/job/browsertests-Flow-en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-firefox-sauce/36/>
has

"This build was claimed by jdlrobson on Jun 30, 2014 4:47:56 PM. Claim for
yourself.
<https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/view/BrowserTests/job/browsertests-Flow-en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-firefox-sauce/36/#>

Reason: Appears to be issues with logging in."
Something else to try.

My frustration has been, whatever I figure out isn't shared with others,

--
=S Page  Features engineer