[QA] New fatal errors on beta labs

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 28 12:10:09 UTC 2014

I have just received three identical e-mail messages like this one. As I
said before, the message does not have any actionable items for me. I would
prefer that sending these messages to this list is disabled. I would not
mind if these messages were sent to #wikimedia-qa IRC channel.

#1 If such messages are useful for just a few people from the list, the
messages should be sent to them directly.

#2 If the messages are useful for the majority people on the list (but
somehow I doubt it), then the message content could have more information
how to see that log, for a few of us that have no clue how to do it.

Željko