[QA] New fatal errors on beta labs

Jon Robson jdlrobson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 16:59:13 UTC 2014

I'm curious about these emails as I'm about to set a gmail filter to stop
them spamming my inbox.

These email's are very cryptic to me and don't seem actionable. I have no
idea how to fix the fatals.

Would this email be better targeted at another mailing list or maybe some
kind of link to an explanation on how to inspect these logs...? I notice
the login prompt points to Bryan Davis's office wiki page but for those
outside Wikimedia that page can't be viewed... I viewed the page and also
found it super cryptic. Had hoped to understand how to view it but couldn't
work it out...