[QA] some Jenkins builds temporarily misconfigured

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Mon Feb 24 10:43:56 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 6:07 PM, Chris McMahon <cmcmahon at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> We are in the process of migrating the Cloudbees Jenkins jobs from Jenkins
> templates to Jenkins job-builder configuration based on YAML files.

The migration of Jenkins jobs[1] to Jenkins job builder[2] (JJB) is
over[3]. I did my best not to break anything, but the history has taught me
that something will be broken. :)

I am on vacation this week, but I will be online. If you see something
broken, let me know, it should be easy to fix.

The only thing that I was not able to port is the new e-mail notifications.
JJB has support for it[4], but I could not find a way to specify that
e-mail format is html (looks like it always defaults to text).

I will take another look next week, after the vacation.

Željko
--
1: https://wmf.ci.cloudbees.com/
2: http://ci.openstack.org/jenkins-job-builder/