[QA] The number of scenarios and steps for each repository

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Fri Feb 7 10:34:21 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

I was reading Cucumber documentation and I found an quick and easy way to
count the total number of scenarios and steps for each repository:

bundle exec cucumber --dry-run -f progress -r features/support/env.rb -r
features/step_definitions/

The results:

Repository Scenarios Steps Undefined Steps CirrusSearch 324 1348
0ContentTranslation6480Flow11650MobileFrontend622889MultimediaViewer1100Translate353030TwnMainPage2312119UniversalLanguageSelector4930212VisualEditor483740Wikibase999290browsertests603230
[image: Inline image 1]

If somebody thinks it would be fun to create a trend data for this (the
numbers for January 2012, 2013 and 2014, for example), let me know, I have
an idea how to do that without a lot of effort. I think that would be a
good first contribution, if somebody is looking for an easy task.

Željko