[QA] Ongoing test failures on enwiki, testwiki, and betawiki

Jon Robson jrobson at wikimedia.org
Wed Feb 5 16:06:59 UTC 2014

I mailed the QA list about a few of the issues (I usually reply to a mail
that fails). The main issue is code hasn't been deployed to wikis where
tests are running so this causes failures on test2 and enwiki. Ive begun
filtering these myself as I can't do anything about them. Would be great if
someone has any ideas.

That aside there have been a few issues with new tests on beta labs. I'm
guessing there is something strange about the environment there. I'm
planning to take a closer look at them today.

There are also a few VisualEditor tests that seem to be failing due to
VisualEditor bugs.