[QA] [WikimediaMobile] big improvements to the MobileFrontend browser test repo

Joaquin Oltra Hernandez jhernandez at wikimedia.org
Fri Dec 5 09:23:34 UTC 2014

Thanks for all the work Chris.

Not long ago I followed all instructions here
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Quality_Assurance/Browser_testing/Running_tests
but I can't get all the tests to pass so I'm not sure if there is something
else to configure or enable, so I figured I'd ask before starting to look
into the individual tests.

Here you can see vagrant roles, final output of the tests and env variables
https://gist.github.com/joakin/eae3b086dd5a0c498669

I'm running the tests with phantomjs by default for convenience and speed,
but I've tried Firefox and I've gotten similar results.

Anything I've missed that I should do? I'd really love to get them green to
rely on them more often and avoid regressions.