[QA] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Tech Talk: What's New with MediaWiki-Vagrant?: Simple Use Cases and Beyond: November 25

Bryan Davis bd808 at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 4 18:00:23 UTC 2014

Thanks for the re-post Željko. :)

For those who are interested, the slides we used are now on commons
(<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:MediaWiki-Vagrant_Tech_Talk_2014Q4.pdf>)
along with an archive of the video from youtube
(<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:What%27s_new_with_MediaWiki-Vagrant.webm>).

Bryan

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 5:00 AM, Željko Filipin <zfilipin at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> I think this talk would be really interesting to the people on this list.
>
> Željko

Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd808 at wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]]  Sr Software Engineer            Boise, ID USA
irc: bd808                                        v:415.839.6885 x6855