[QA] Reg::New issue search in Phabricator

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Tue Dec 2 23:21:45 UTC 2014

Hi Jagori,

Some of these repos may pose problems.  For example, ArticleFeedbackv5 is
dead code and the feature itself is no longer enabled in any test
environments.   Here is a list I would suggest for you:

GettingStarted
Math
mediawiki/core
PageTriage
WikiLove

Start with those five and then let's review what should go next.

Thanks!
-Chris