[QA] Browser test fixed by new phantomJS version

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Fri Aug 29 14:36:15 UTC 2014


I have been looking at the ZeroBanner browser test [0] which has been
failing since day 1 and only has two tests.  That sounded like a good
candidate for my first browser test debug session.

When running it on my laptop, they passed.  I found out the only
difference was the phantomjs version in use.  So I have adjust the job
to install phantomjs 1.9.7 and suddenly:

  Yippee, build fixed!

We now have a working ZeroBanner browser test \O/

The Gerrit change is https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/157151/ we
probably want to update the rest of phantomjs jobs to take advantage of
the new version and might have more scenarios fixed as a result.


Antoine "hashar" Musso

More information about the QA mailing list