[QA] The case for security test scenarios

Sherif Mansour cherifmansour at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 16:03:30 UTC 2014

That sounds fantastic!

Equally I can provide you with an initial list of static code analysis
results from Fortify, if only as a benchmark for other findings etc..
I am also very intruded by http://rips-scanner.sourceforge.net/ this php
opensource security static code analyzer... but one thing at a time I guess
:-)

Kind regards
Sherif Mansour