[QA] Brief Labs outage

Ori Livneh ori at wikimedia.org
Fri Aug 1 05:19:13 UTC 2014

(Apologies for cross-posting.)

We've been noticing an issue with lock-ups on the beta cluster application
servers for the past few days. It happens about once or twice a day.

It just happened again on both application servers, and I'd really like to
try and get to the bottom of things this time. I'll give up and force a
restart if I haven't figured it out by 6:30 UTC, about an hour from now.
Please accept my apology if this is disrupting your development or QA work,
and ping me on IRC if you need Beta back up urgently.