[QA] Fwd: QA post from nobody-5fEA2WC4m+Rswp/zQwY3KR2+TaGvL1SR2LY78lusg7I at public.gmane.org requires approval

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Fri Apr 25 08:31:04 UTC 2014

Le 25/04/2014 10:27, Željko Filipin a écrit :
> There are seven messages like this in moderation queue. Anybody knows
> why are these messages sent to QA list?
>
> Željko
..
> As list administrator, your authorization is requested for the
> following mailing list posting:

..
> <mailto:nobody at integration.wikimedia.org>
>     Subject: beta-scap-eqiad - Build # 1828 - Failure!
>     Reason:  Post by non-member to a members-only list

Hello,

The messages are sent by the Jenkins job that keeps the beta cluster up
to date. The qa mailling list has been added with change:

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/126870/

Maybe we should use a registered email for the sender.  Or setup a
notification mailing list to avoid spamming the qa list.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso