[QA] Is it possible to send actual keypresses instead of strings?

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Fri Sep 20 18:29:09 UTC 2013

To people who are curious about it:

I worked with Željko in the WMF office this week to try to get it working.
The solution that Željko found is to use Sikuli - http://www.sikuli.org/ ,
a tool that can emulate proper mouse clicks and keyboard presses. Željko
implemented it in https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/83966/ , and it works
on his laptop. The next step is to make it work on our continuous
integration clients ;)

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬