[QA] Cleanup

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Thu Sep 19 21:21:49 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

I am cleaning up the code in browsertests repository and Jenkins jobs.

#1 I have disabled the only CirrusSearch Jenkins job[1].

Reason: noise. Explanation: failed 45 times out of 45 runs.

#2 Does anybody care about login_sul.feature? We are currently not running
it anywhere. I vote for deleting it[3]. I hope to finish a new version of
that test soon[4].

#3 I have deleted all sandbox.translatewiki.net Jenkins jobs since we are
no longer running any tests there[5] (from browsertests repo).

#4 I have deleted a couple of simple search tests from backlog[6]. There
are a lot of search tests in CirrusSearch repository.

#5 I have deleted a couple of ULS feature files from backlog folder[7]. If
needed, the tests should be moved to UniversalLanguageSelector
repository.

Questions? Comments?

Željko
--