[QA] run browser tests against production Wikipedia?

Rachel Thomas rachelqa99 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 20:26:39 UTC 2013

In that case, I can see why Zeljko removed them.  I guess the next step
would be to think of what deliberate tests we should run against production.

--Rachel

*Gnome FOSS Outreach Program for Women Intern
Browser Test Automation, Wikimedia Foundation*

Notes from the Bleeding Edge <http://www.bleededge.blogspot.com/>